Friday, March 21, 2008

Never Back Down




Okay, so there was this MMA movie I saw today. Before I did though, a lot of my martial arts friends said it wasn't gonna be that good. I was actually looking foward to watching this movie. I wasn't disappointed in it. Instead, I quite enjoyed it. The fights scenes were realistic enough and I just loved the submission parts. What are your thoughts?

From IMDB.com: At his new high school, a rebellious teen Jake Tyler is lured into an ultimate underground fighting club in a Backyard Fight, where he finds a mentor in a mixed martial arts veteran. After receiving threats to the safety of his friends and family, Jake seeks the mentoring of a veteran fighter, to train his mind and body for one final no-holds-barred elimination fight with his unrelenting personal nemesis and local martial arts champion Ryan McCarthy. Written by Anthony Pereyra

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I run http://themmapost.com you expressed interest in trading links. I'm putting your link up now, please leave another comment when my link is up.

Richard

Kingindian said...

good or not good i think this is the first MMA movie...it must be good lol

Anonymous said...

whorestepmom.com